The Evgeny Vakhtangov Theatre suggests you various ways of tickets purchasing
You can purchase tickets directly from the Box Office
Our Box Office is open daily from 12-00 to 20-00, no days off or breaks.
The entrance to the ticket hall is located on the right from the main Theatre entrance, behind the Princess Turandot fountain.
Box office contact: (499) 241-16-79
You can order tickets over the phone
You can book tickets daily from 12-00 to 20-00 by calling (499) 241-16-93
Then you can purchase the tickets at the Box Office within 2 days or use the delivery service.
Due to numerous phone calls the theatre line is usually busy. Please be patient and persistent or use the online booking system.
You can order tickets online
For online booking:
- Register, complete a certain form, fill in required data, including e-mail, password, login, surname, phone number (so that we can get in touch with you) and additional information (if needed).
- After that you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Enter your login and password and sign in.
- Choose the performance you would like to see.
- Select the seats on the seating plan (the prices are given in the list above).
- Place your order by clicking first on the seats you have selected and after on the button “Book now”.
- Carefully read the information on you order and check if everything is right.
- If you prefer to purchase a ticket directly from the Box Office then click “Pick up at the Box Office”. You will need to print the order confirmation form that includes the number of your order.
- If you prefer to order a delivery to your home or in the office click the relevant button and fill in your contact number and address in the emerging form. Please note: you have to pay an extra-fee for the delivery. The delivery can be only processed after the confirmation call that our carrier will make on the number given in the form. We deliver tickets no later than two days before the performance.
- If you want to purchase tickets online (card payment) click “Pay by card”. After that you will be sent to the payment system page, follow all the instructions and purchase the tickets. If the operation is processed successfully you will be charged to the cost of the tickets from your Banking account, which means that your order is paid and the tickets are purchased. After the payment it is necessary to print the payment confirmation that will serve you as a ticket at the day of the performance. In case you need original tickets you can require them in the office of our partner company TIcketland. To attend the performance original tickets are not required, the payment confirmation with the electronic ticket number is sufficient.
Please note that electronic ticket service is only available on our website. If you order tickets from our partners you will have to pick up the tickets at their office, even if you paid for them by card.
- If you purchase tickets at the Box Office or order the delivery please note that only CASH is accepted.
- If you prefer non-cash payment use the online booking system (see instructions above).
Select the seats and click “Pay by card” and then follow the payment instructions.
The management reserves the right to deny the right of certain user to place orders in case of abusive use of the service, including numerous order cancellations.
The simultaneous order (reservation) placed by one client limits not more than 10 tickets.
You can cancel your reservation within 48 hours after its placement, but no later than 20-00 on the day before the performance.
You can book tickets online and then purchase them at the Theatre Box Office no later than 24 hours before the performance. You can purchase tickets via the online payment system (bank debit card) no later than 1 hour prior to the performance.
The technical service of the theater reserves the right to cancel the unpaid order without assigning any reasons.
By purchasing tickets to the performances, you agree with ”Terms and Conditions” of the Evgeny Vachtangov Theatre..
If you have any questions, be free to ask them by phone: (499) 241-16-79, (499) 241-16-93 or Contact us